Why Mobile Airbrush Tanning
Why fight traffic or break up your day just to make a spray tanning appointment when you can do it in the comfort of your own home?
UV rays can be very harmful to our skin. No need to damage your skin or miss out on that sun-kissed summer glow. We have the right solution for everyone.
Our tanning solution is completely natural and organic. They are designed for all skin types so you don't end up with that un-natural orange look. We also have amazing additives for our solutions to make your tan just what you want.
18-24 Hours Prior to Sessions
• It is important to exfoliate with gentle spa grade exfoliants designed for sunless tan preparation
• If you do not have a suitable body scrub, it is recommended to use shampoo and a loofah for the exfoliation process.
Day of Session
• Do not apply deodorant, perfume, body oils or moisturizer to skin as this can create an uneven tan.
• Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and flip flops to your spray tanning appointment to avoid visual rub off or staining of your clothing.
After Session Care
• Avoid any activity that would cause sweating. Contact with water or sweat could result in lines or uneven tanning.
• Wait at least 6 hours until your first shower.
• Don't worry if you see some color wash off from your first shower, this is the immediate cosmetic bronzer. Your intended sunless tan is left behind.
• If you choose to sleep in your spray tan, wear a long sleeve cotton shirt and long cotton bottoms.
• The life of your tan depends on how well you take care of your skin. It is important to always pat dry when exiting the shower.
• Moisturizing twice a day with a tan extend lotion can add 2-3 days to the life of your tan.
• It is also important to use a gentle non acidic body wash to avoid striping your tan.
• The following products have been shown to reduce the duration and quality of your sunless tan: anti-aging, acne products and bar soap.
• If at all possible, you should avoid contact with chlorine. This can lead to premature fading of a spray tan.